Friendsheep Wool Dryer BallsWool Dryer Balls Now Available at My Guys Mercantile, Tulsa, OK
My Guys Mercantile has just received their first shipment of Friendsheep Eco Wool Dryer Balls...and they are so adorable! Just in time for the gift giving season. I recommend 3 for small loads / 6 for large loads ---- 1 – 2 for your pup! Great for baby showers, wedding showers, Christmas, birthdays, housewarmings, open houses, …
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls naturally soften and fluff your laundry by gently tumbling in your dryer. Their movement helps separate your fabrics allowing the heat to better flow between them. This will reduce wrinkles, static cling, and will help you sensibly reduce drying time.
- Naturally softens and fluffs your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, it's the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable 1000+ loads - this set will last you for years!
- Reduces wrinkles and static cling
- Makes your laundry more manageable - done with balling and twisting!
- No more need for chemicals full dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners ever again
- Makes you save time, energy, and money!
- Hand made of 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core, no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- Set of 6 extra large wool balls, comes with a user manual and a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- Makes the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life
- 100% eco-friendly
- Safe for all clothes
- Saves time, energy and money
- Replaces the need for dryer sheets and fabric softener!
- Can be left in the dryer; they won’t melt.
- Quieter and more natural than plastic dryer balls
- Excellent for use with pure essential oils for scented laundry (remember when using essential oils put on low heat)
- Dryer sheets and softeners have chemicals and waxes that can kill a dryer’s heating element.
- Softeners/dryer sheets cause wax buildup on the lint catcher so hot moisture cannot escape the dryer, which could burn out the heater.
Did you know?
- Although they make your clothes feel soft and smell “fresh,” fabric softeners and dryer sheets are some of the most toxic products around. They add toxic chemicals to your laundry and, consequently, your body. Plus, it can take YEARS for a dryer sheet to break down in landfills.
- According to Scientific American, some of the most harmful ingredients in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners alike include benzyl acetate (linked to pancreatic cancer), benzyl alcohol (an upper respiratory tract irritant), ethanol (linked to central nervous system disorders) and chloroform (a neurotoxin and carcinogen), among others. Since fabric softeners are designed to stay in your clothes for extended periods of time, such chemicals can seep out gradually and be inhaled or absorbed directly through the skin.
“Greener” Laundry by the Load: Fabric Softener versus Dryer Sheets, Scientific American, December 10, 2008. www.scientificamerican.com
My Guys Mercantile is the brother store to Peake Photography & Design Art & Gifts -- we are located in The Market at 81st and Harvard, 8281 S. Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74137 918-527-3713 - Follow us @myguysgifts