Woodward Park - 45 acre park in Tulsa that has been here since 1929.Appeal to the Great Spirit
(ca. 1909, this cast 1985), by Cyrus Dallin, Woodward Park
A one-third-size plaster version of sculptor Cyrus Dallin
's Appeal to the Great Spirit
was donated to Tulsa Central High School
in 1923. It stood in the school's main hall until 1976, when Central closed its doors.
That plaster sculpture was used to cast a bronze version, which was installed in Woodward Park in 1985.