North Ft. Worth High School Built in 1918 - 600 Park Street
It is now JP Elder Elementary School.
One functioning historic school in Fort Worth is individually listed on the National Register. The former North Fort Worth High School (J.P. Elder Annex) was listed on the National Register through the efforts of concerned citizens who feared the building would be demolished because the school had been closed. Fortunately, the Fort Worth ISD reversed it plans for demolition and shortly thereafter rehabilitated the building back to a functioning school. See more at https://www.fwisd.org/Page/14238